2017 Team Zone
May 20, 2017
Set your team tent up right at the start line!
All Team Zone registrants receive:
- 14'x18' or 14'x36' space
- Reserved parking!
- Welcome packet including course maps, weekend schedule, event guide
The race schedule is found on the race registration page, here
TEAM ZONE RULES:
- No team vehicles
- No generators allowed
- No loud music or public address systems
- No retail sales of any kind
- Tents must be staked or weighted at posts
- All registrants must register with Team Zone Director.
- The Management shall not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property, or any injuries that may occur during the Team Zone.
- Any participants in booth and tents engaged in disruptive arguments or behavior will be asked to leave.
- Booths and tents must remain as clean and organized as possible.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry or to evict any Team Zone Registrant not in compliance with any of the Team Zone Rules without refund.
- Team Zone registrants paying for electrical service are responsible for providing their own extension cord to extend from their table to the nearest outlet. While outlets are in ready supply, the service is limited. Please keep your electrical demands to a minimum.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are allowed in the Team Zone.